Suppose you are going on a trip. You have your earphones plugged in and suddenly! your phone’s battery dies. You can’t find a charging slot everywhere, right? Here comes the Power Bank into play. It can really save you from your “low battery” nightmares.
With the emergence of mobile phones, a lot of effective innovations have been made. A power bank is one such thing which is very helpful and brings a lot of convenience to you when you work or go out, etc. Just plug in the USB into the power bank and you are ready to go. So, no charging problems.
Now, let’s start your hunt for the best Power Bank in India and see what you should look for in a power bank and which one should you choose.
What To Look For in a Power Bank
Now, before you just pick some money and go out to buy the power banks, you must learn what should you look for in a Power Bank so that you can judge it whether to buy or not.
Capacity of Power Bank
A power bank should have high capacity because you might need to use it a lot of times and maybe for a long time. Similarly, for a laptop, you need a stronger power bank as compared to that of a mobile phone. Power bank of 3,350 mAh might be good for a phone but for a laptop, go for the one whose capacity is 30,000 or more.
Amperage (A) shows how quickly can the power bank charge your electronic devices. You really don’t want to sit for hours and wait for your devices to get fully charged right? So, choose for the one with higher Amperage as it can charge quickly.
A bigger Power Bank may be inconvenient to carry. So, choose the one with a normal size and make sure you don’t have any problems in carrying it with you.
There are people who need to travel with their phones and laptops both at once. So, what do you think they’ll carry one power bank for phone and one for laptop? Here comes the ‘Usage’ part. There are a few power banks that can serve multiple purposes, you can charge many gadgets at once. It is a vital feature that you should look for.
How can we forget this? Price is probably the most important factor that you should be looking for. Many don’t go beyond a certain limit of price, but if you want the best quality product, you may have to ignore the price aspect and concentrate on the qualities.
The Best Power Banks in India
[table id=1 /]
More on The Power Banks
1. Mi 20,000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank
- Battery – 20,000mAH Lithium Polymer | Ultra-fast charging
- Power Source – AC Adapter |
- Goes well with other products like Apple, Samsung, Bluetooth headsets, fitness bands and others
- You can also charge a few of USB-C laptops
- Multiple charging slots and lightweight
Excellent battery power comes with multiple charging slots and compatible with a lot of other gadgets like Bluetooth, Apple, Samsung, and fitness bands, etc. No problem when it comes to charging and durability and being 20,000mAH, it runs for a very long time. ALong with a warranty of 6 months. So, be relaxed while buying.
Our Rating – 4.4
2. Zinq Technologies Z20KP 20,000mAH
- Battery – 20,000mAH Lithium Polymer | 6-hour charging for the power bank
- 3 USB output | LED charging indicator | Micro USB input
- Time taken to charge – iPhone: 2 hours, Android: 2.15 hours
- Works well with iOS, Android, and Windows devices | Type C support
- Lightning charging with fast DC 5V/3A and 9V2A input
Zinq Technologies have made this superior Power Bank which has a lot of applausable goodies. You get a whooping 20,000mAH Lithium polymer battery which will help you to charge for a long time. Gets fully charged within 6 hours, has a large versatility in terms of compatibility. Buy this and all your devices (iSO, Android, Windows) are sorted. Comes with a warranty of 1 year.
Our Rating – 4.3
3. Mi 10,000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank
- Battery – 10,000mAH Lithium-Polymer | Two-way quick charge
- Charging time – 4.3 hours | Input limit – around 4.5V
- Double press for low power charging | Also has Fast charging on the go
- Dual USB support | Thinner and appealing design
- Compatible with 5V/2A, 9V/ 2A and 12V/1.5A charging which makes it charge most laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Charging time – Mi A1 – 2.2 Full charges | iPhone7 – 3.5 Full charges | Pad mini 4 – 1.3 Full charges
The top player in the market Mi has a lot of products in its arsenal that would impress you. This product does not have high battery life like the previous one but still, the 10,000mAH is enough for most of the gadgets. This is basically for The charging time is also very low which can be very helpful. It has dual USB support and has both slow charging and fast charging options. Elegantly designed and comes with a warranty of 6 months from the manufacturing date.
Our Rating – 4.1
4. Czar Matrix Slim Pocket Size 10,000mAH Power Bank
- Battery – 10,000mAH | Just 210 gm of weight
- Compatible with iPhone, Mi, Lenovo, Samsung, Redmi, Infocus, Moto, Oppo, Vivo, Lg, etc.
- Comes with Dual USB Ports for dual charging | LED Display
- Charging time – 5.3 hours with 2.1 Amp(A)
- LED Battery indicator | Very easy to carry
Well, for those of you who want a power bank with superior qualities and smaller size, here’s the thing. It is just 210 gm and has a 10,000mAH battery that is quite remarkable for such a small power bank. Moreover, look at its compatibility. You can see it is compatible with all sorts of products, across different companies. The charging time is around 5 hours and the dual USB ports can enable 2 phones to be charged at once. This is definitely worth a try. Warranty period comprises of 1 full year from manufacturing date.
Our Rating – 4
5. Ambrane PP-11 10,000mAH Lithium Polymer Power Bank
- Battery – 10,000mAH Lithium Polymer | Dual USB Support
- Dual input options – Micro USB and Type C ports for charging easily
- Lightweight and compact design which can let carrying it easily
- High-speed charging which enables blistering charging compatible with all smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.
- Has 9-layer protection against scratches
The Ambrane PP-11 has a very sleek and stylish design and is extremely easy to carry owing to its small size. But don’t be afraid, it has a Lithium Polymer battery of 10,000mAH which is much more durable and safer, and efficient than others. The input options enable its charging through 2 types- Type C and Micro USB, which is very convenient. Compatible with all types of gadgets, it has 9-layers of protection against scratches and marks. This is a handy buy if you want it. And yes, the warranty period is of 6-months.
Our Rating – 3.9
6. Syska Power Boost100 10,000mAH Power Bank
- Battery – 10,000mAH lithium-ion | Dual USB port
- Input: DC5V/2A | Easy convenience to carry
- LED Charging indicator
- Has a dedicated power button to switch it on with just one click
- Can charge multiple gadgets at the same time
Syska entered the Power Bank market with an impressive product at its disposal. You can see the battery type and capacity which is very effective. It has LED indicators and also has a dedicated power button. The dual USB Ports can let 2 gadgets to be charged at once so that you can have a better facility for charging when needed. It is good for those looking for a medium-size power bank with good features.
Our Rating – 3.8
7. Lenovo 13000mAH Lithium-ion Power Bank
- Battery – 13000mAH Lithium-ion | Item weight – 120 gm
- Takes 10 hours for full-charge (with 2A wall charger)
- Superior-grade matte plastic exterior
- Power light display, soft light and clear display
- Dual USB support, enables 2 phones
The first thing that makes this Power Bank very unique is the battery life comprising of 13000mAH and that too a Lithium-ion. This type of battery lets you charge your phones or laptops fast for longer periods. Doesn’t take long for charging the Power Bank full. The amazing work done on the display of the product is unparalleled. It is very small, weighs only 120 gm and has a fine-grade plastic exterior. It comes with a warranty of 1 full year.
Our Rating – 3.8
8. Duracell PB10050 5002732 10050mAH Lithium ion Power Bank
- Battery – 10,050mAH Lithium-ion
- Dual Charge Technology | 4 level LED indicators to show the amount of energy left
- 2.4 Amperage input which enables 2x power bank and smartphone charge
- Plane- flight approved power bank
- Provides up to 72 hours extra of talk or surf time
- Provids up to 5x charges for iPhone 7
The Duracell 10050mAH Lithium-ion battery power bank is best for those who want to go for longer journeys and enjoy full talk and surf time. As you can see, it can provide up to 72 hours of backup, it makes this Power Bank very suitable for your trips. It is a blessing for the iPhone users as they can have up to 5x charges for their iPhones. The dual Charging technology makes it versatile and widens the list of supported gadgets. A whooping warranty period of 3 years.
Our Rating – 3.7
9. Intex IT-PB11K 11000mAH Power Bank
- Battery – 11000mAH
- LED indicators | Three USB ports
- Power input DC 5V/2.1A and output 5V/1A, 5V/2A
- An elegant and attractive design to have on your journey
- Power Source – mini USB
The 11000mAH battery is good enough for charging your gadgets through your journeys. You get 3 charging slots to have 3 gadgets charged at the same time. The LED indicators enhance the look and elegance of the product to have a great time in your trips. It has a warranty period of 1 year from the manufacturing date.
Our Rating – 3.7
10. Lapguard LG514 10400mAH Lithium-ion Power Bank
- Battery – 10400mAH Lithium-Ion
- Compatibility – all Apple, Android, tablets and USB charged devices
- 4 LED indicators to show you the charging status and the battery percentage
- Micro USB Input: 5V-2.1A (Max)
- Intelligent power manage IC for safe charging
The Lapguard LG514 power bank will suit best for those who want good quality products in a cheap price. It’s simple, if you need a superior product, you have to pay more. But, Lapguard has made a simple but yet powerful product to fit everyone’s needs. See the compatibility or the battery power, or the other features, you will see that it is best that you can get under 500. And yes, don’t forget the full year warranty period.
Our Rating – 3.5
The Power Banks are as important as chargers these days. A good power bank might help you in charging all your phones, laptops, or tablets, etc. when you don’t find a way to fit the charger in. It is very effective and helpful. So, if you should buy one and you can choose any of the above mentioned best power banks in India. Plus, if you have any query, or any question, or any doubt, feel free to use the comment section below and make us aware of that.