Our lifestyle and our eating habits have changed drastically over the years. They have turned ourselves into a walking disease house. You can see in your surroundings, every house has a person who is suffering from a very nasty illness like Diabetes, Obesity, High or Low Blood Pressure, etc. What you need to understand is that you don’t need fancy gymming equipments, or expensive diets, you can start by small things like running. Yes, studies show that running has some very positive effects on your body and brain.
But then, we have some people who are too lazy to go out and walk or jog. It is especially for them, that Treadmills were made. Treadmills have brought so convenience to exercising that now, you can attain a perfectly fit routine and body within your own house.
Let us see what are some of the best Treadmills available in the Indian market and which one should you buy?
Best Treadmills in India – Buyer’s Guide
There are certain things that you should be looking for in a Treadmill before buying one. These are the aspects of a treadmill that makes it better or worse than the others. Let’s see which ones are they-
- Budget – Surely, this is one of the most important aspects which you should be looking for in case you want to buy a treadmill. You should be looking for those which will go good under your suitable budget and price.
- Durability – Durability is a must to see for any product, and since this is a rather expensive one, then you must check how long will it last, or for how long can this product can serve you well? Don’t buy a treadmill that is more than 5 years old, their battery’s life gets affected in older ones.
- Controls – In some Treadmills, the controls are manual, while in others, they are automatic. It is up to you which type of control you want in your machine, go for automatic if you don’t want to waste time.
- Running Space – Check the running area of the treadmill and make sure that it is not crooked, cramped, or inadequate. You will not want a treadmill where you are not able to run properly.
- Control Panel – The control panel should be easy to operate on and should not be much complicated. If it is, you won’t be able to operate while running.
- Tracking Capability – Try to find a treadmill capable enough of tracing or tracking the different rates and numbers like Heart rate, pulse, BMI, Calorie count, etc. This way, you can have the perfect idea of the intensity of your exercise and you’ll know when to stop.
- The Number of Usages – The number of usages refer to the number of people and the number of times the treadmill will be used. If the number is more like 6 or more than you should have a treadmill which is more durable. Otherwise, a normal one would be fine.
- Weights – Choose a treadmill that is capable of enduring high weights. This will give you an idea about the number of people who should use it and the number of times it should be used. Those which do not have this feature often tend to be less durable.
- Other Important Factors:
- Max Speed – Well, if you like to run like Bolt or lose a lot of calories at home, then you should get one which has a very fast speed meter. The average speed range of a treadmill is 15-20 km/h. You can go over it if you like.
- Consider Belt – The belt should be wide, long so as to give you more space to run.
- Maintenance – Since it performs some very heavy functions, it has to be maintained well. The running area especially, as it is most prone to get rigged off. Lubrication is the best way of maintaining it. Some treadmills come with automatic lubrication, while others have manual.
- Use of Power – This is a secondary aspect to look for. Different treadmills have different usage of power depending on how much they are used.
10 Best Treadmills in India
|Treadmill||Speed||Max. Weight||Buy Now|
|Durafit Heavy hike 2.5 HP||16 km/hr||120 kg|| |
|Fitkit FT200|| |
16km / hr
|110 kg|| |
|Welcare WC 2266||12 km/hr||100 kg|| |
|Powermax TDA – 230||14 km/hr||115 kg|| |
|Healthgenic 4112M|| |
|110 kg|| |
|Durafit – Sturdy, Stable and Strong Heavy 2.5 HP||16 km/h||120 kg||Buy Now|
|Powermax Fitness TDA-350||18 km/h||120 kg||Buy Now|
|REACH T-5100||12 km/h||110 kg|| |
|Aerofit HF 903 2.5HP||16 km/h||115 kg||Buy Now|
Durafit 001 Strong Motorized Treadmill
|14 km/h||120 kg||Buy Now|
1. Durafit Heavy Hike 2.5 HP
- Peak Output – 5.0 HP
- Running area – 50 x 19 inches | Belt thickness – 1.8 mm
- Max. weight – 120 kg | Max Speed – 16 km/h
- Wide LCD Display for Heartbeat, pulse, time, distance, calorie count etc.
- You can even connect your phones or iPods to listen to music whenever running
- Emergency stop button | Gel Cushion to absorb shocks
You won’t get a better treadmill in this price range than Durafit heavy hike 2.5 HP. This has all that you desire, whether it is a good running area, good control, or smooth functioning. This treadmill deserves to be on top of the list. The control is extremely easy and you will get everything on your treadmill LCD screen. Not only that, it is capable of handling weights up to 120 kg. Want to make your run fun? Just connect your phone with it and start listening to music right away. Warranty period comprises of 1 year.
Our rating – 4.6 (out of 5)
2. Fitkit FT200 Motorized Treadmill
- Max. weight – 110 kg | Max. speed – 16km / hr
- Peak output – 4.5 HP
- LCD Display to get your heart rate, calorie, time, distance, etc clearly before you
- Comes with MP3 Players, Aux port, cable and a running surface of 48 x 16.5 inches
- Has Auto-lubrication, cooling fan and is foldable
- 12 workout programmes for an efficient workout schedule
Fitkit FT200 is a good treadmill for beginners as it has 12 efficient workout programmes. The weight and speed quotient is in its favour and easy installation makes it a lot more convenient as well. The cool LCD display brings all the important numbers that you wish to see right in front of you. It gives you a brilliant combination of awesome looks and effective functionality. The warranty period comprises of a whopping 3-year mark.
Our Rating – 4.5
3. Powermax TDA – 230
- Max weight – 115 kg | Max Speed – 14 km/h
- 5.5 inch LCD display for Speed, Time, Distance, Calories and Heart Rate
- Running surface – 49.6 x 16.5 inches | 2.0 HP Green efficient motor
- Comes with classic accessories like Massager, Twister, Dumbbells & Sit-up bar
- 12 pre-set efficient workout programmes
- Connect USB or pen drive and start listening to music on the Hi-Fi Speakers
This excellent product can be a great catalyst in your fitness routines. Equipped with some really helpful and handy features like the exercise modes, running space and motor functionality. The presence of Massager, twister, and sit-up bar makes it all the more desirable among others. It would serve you well in your workouts and can even withstand heavy routines. The warranty period comprises of 3 years.
Our Rating – 4.4
4. Welcare WC 2266
- Max Speed – 12 km/h | Max weight – 100 kg
- Foldable and has a max. Output – 3 HP
- Running area – 48 x 17 inches
- LCD screen displaying distance covered, speed, calorie burnt, heart rate, body fat and time
- 12 preset programs to improve your exercise sessions and burn fat
- A 5-layer running platform to absorb all the shocks and noise
This folding home electric treadmill can serve you for a longer time as it has a steel body. Easy to transport, easy to use and a very cool LCD screen makes all your work handy. Just a few minor drawbacks like lower max. speed and comparatively smaller running space. This is specially designed for those who are buying a treadmill for the first time. Buy this and try the experience of a treadmill. Warranty period is 1 year.
Our Rating – 4.3
5. Healthgenic 4112M
- Max Output – 4.0 HP
- Max speed – 14 km/h | Max weight – 110 kg
- Running surface – 48-inch x 16 inch
- Comes with an LCD display to show Time, Distance, Speed, Calories burned, Heart Rate along with Massager, Sit-ups, Tummy Twister, Dumbbells, Resistant Tubes
- 12 pre-set programmes for better exercising
- Has MP3 speakers, Aux cable, and Aux port | Wheels for easy transportation
Buying the Healthgenic 4112M will serve as the best companion on your cardio tours. The speed, the weight, and all the other specifications make it the very best in its price range. The installation is easy, the usage is easy and the storage is handy. The company has pledged to make your running experience good. And that is why a classy LCD with MP3 speaker and cable port are given so that you do not feel bored while running. Warranty period – 3 years
Our Rating – 4.2
6. Durafit – Sturdy, Stable and Strong Heavy 2.5 HP
- Max Output – 5 HP
- Max speed – 16 km/h | Max weight – 120 kg
- Running area – 50*19 inches | Vertical Hydraulic folding system for easy moveability
- MP3 Player and Aux cable for mobile connectivity
- Wide LCD display for Time, speed, calories, heartbeat and other ratings
- Emergency stop key and a GEl cushion for extra shock absorption
Durafit has made a name for itself in the treadmill market. It has produced some of the finest treadmills like the one we are talking about. You must have read our No.1 on this list, this one is just the replica of that one. Same functions, same implications and same efficiency, just at a lower price. As the name suggests, this is a heavy one to endure more weight and withhold heavier exercise. The music connectivity gives you just what you need during cardio, relaxation. Warranty period – 1 year.
Our rating – 4.2
7. Powermax Fitness TDA-350
- 3 HP DC motor
- Max speed – 18 km/ h | Max weight – 120 kg
- 7 inch LCD display along with 400m track UI to record speed, time, distance, calories, etc.
- You can connect the treadmill with Bluetooth, Android, and iOS as well
- 53.5 x 18.8 inches of running area | Cooling fan to get fresh air during a workout
- Mobile and Tablet holder | Hydraulic Softdrop System for easy folding
Well, this giant has all the answers to your questions. You just name the feature you want, and it has got it. Mobile connectivity? Check, Android or iOS connectivity? check, more running space? check, easy folding and storing? check, and so on. This treadmill is a complete dose of exercise with compatibility and user wished features. This is a live example of a treadmill that can do all the stuff. The only reason it is so down on the list is because of its price. Majority of people do not tend to buy a treadmill of Rs. 60,000 or more. Warranty period – 1 year on parts, 3 on the motor.
Our Rating – 4.0
8. REACH T-5100 Treadmill for Home Gym
- Max Speed – 12 km/h | Max Weight – 110 kg
- Peak Output – 3 HP
- Has both Pro cushion and Spring cushion
- LCD display for speed, time, distance, calories, and heartbeat
- Hydraulic Folding System | 15 Preset programmes
- Fold up size (L x B x H) – 35 x 28 x 57 inch
Reach T-5100 is one of the very few versatile treadmills that you will find. It is equipped with more power and more comfort specifications. The A-grade display lets you study your ratings clearly. Foldable and presence of Pro cushion and spring cushion will do the job for you when it comes to comfort. So, no issues there. Moreover, the weight and the speed limit is apt for the fitness lovers for them to enjoy and fulfil their cardio desires. The extended power ranges between 0-15% for extra calorie burn.
Our rating – 4.0
9. Durafit 001 Strong Motorized Treadmill
- Peak Output – 4 HP
- Max speed – 14 km/h | Max weight – 120 kg
- Running surface – 49 x 17 inches | 24 preset programmes
- Wide LCD display to note Speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, etc.
- 100% Silicon oil for lubrication
- Vertical Hydraulic Folding System for easy storage
- Aux cable, MP3 player with loudspeakers for entertainment
This is the third Durafit product in our list which clearly shows that Durafit products are too good to be ignored. Again, coming off with some impressive specifications, this treadmill is very recommendable within its price range. This would suit all round functions like aged ones, diabetic ones, sprinters, etc. Moreover, it is apt for everyday usage for 6-7 hours which makes it very durable. So, this can be a very helpful product if you are looking at its price range. 1-year warranty for parts and a 3-year warranty for the motor.
Our rating – 3.9
10. Aerofit HF 903 2.5HP Motorized Treadmill
- Peak Output – 5.0 HP
- Dimensions (L x W x H) – 71 x 29 x 54
- LCD single window display for heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed, and calories
- Motors are protected by a ‘Pulse Width Modulation’ technology
This treadmill was basically built to endure heavy exercise routines and heavyweights. This is the reason why it has made to our list as many fitness freaks desire to run faster and make their cardio sessions intense. Those with obesity can also start their fitness journey from this treadmill without worrying about durability. This will be their perfect companion in doing so. The LCD shows the important ratings that you need clearly without any problem.
Our Rating – 3.7
Treadmills are the best equipment that you can employ if you want to be healthy. We know that today, people do not have much time to think over their health. But, anyhow, we have to think over it. It is a very important aspect. Running has shown many impressive results in this regard. So, start running from today and if you can’t go out, get a treadmill today. Go through any of the above-listed treadmills and you’ll not regret buying them. These were the best treadmills in India.