We have some people who are too lazy to go out and walk or jog. It is especially for them, that Treadmills were made. The treadmill has brought so convenience to exercising that now, you can attain a perfect fitness routine and body within your own house.
Our lifestyle and our eating habits have changed drastically over the years. They have turned ourselves into a walking disease house. You can see in your surroundings, every house has a person who is suffering from a very nasty illness like Diabetes, Obesity, High or Low Blood Pressure, etc. What you need to understand is that you don’t need fancy gymming equipment, or expensive diets, you can start by small things like running. Yes, studies show that running has some very positive effects on your body and brain.
Let us see what are some of the best Treadmills available in the Indian market and which one should you buy?
- Check the Best Atta chakki In india for domestic uses.
Durafit Heavy Hike 2.0 HPBest Rated
|Check PriceRead our Review|
Fitkit FT200 Motorized TreadmillBest in Range
PowerMax Fitness TDA-230M 2HPHigh Value Product
Healthgenie 4112M Motorized Treadmill Best for Beginners
PowerMax Fitness MFT-410Best in Range
Lifelong FitPro LLTM09Best Features Product
Fitkit FT98 carbon 1.25HP TreadmillBest for Professionals
PowerMax Fitness Motorized TreadmillComes With lots of Benefits
MAXPRO Folding TreadmillHigh Power Machine
#1 Durafit Strong Surge Treadmill
- Wide LCD Display for Heartbeat, pulse, time, distance, calorie count etc.
- Connect your phones or iPods to listen to music while running
- Emergency stop button
- Gel Cushion to absorb Shocks
Why Buy Durafit Heavy Hike 2.0 HP?
You won’t get a better treadmill in this price range than Durafit heavy hike 2.0 HP. This has all that you desire, whether it is a good running area, good control, or smooth functioning. This treadmill deserves to be on top of the list.
The control is extremely easy and you will get everything on your treadmill LCD screen. Not only that, it is capable of handling weights up to 120 kg. Want to make your run fun? Just connect your phone with it and start listening to music right away. Warranty period comprises of 1 year.
- Set your workout target before Starting.
- Easy Maintenance Treadmill.
- Comes with portable wheels for easy movement.
- Bit Expensive for the Beginners.
#2 Fitkit FT200 Motorized Treadmill
- 12 workout programmes for an efficient workout schedule
- LCD Display to get your heart rate, calorie, time, distance, etc clearly before you
- Has Auto-lubrication, cooling fan and is foldable
- Comes with MP3 Players, Aux port
Why Buy Fitkit FT200 Motorized Treadmill ?
Fitkit FT200 is a good treadmill for beginners as it has 12 efficient workout programmes. The weight and speed quotient is in its favour and easy installation makes it a lot more convenient as well.
The cool LCD display brings all the important numbers that you wish to see right in front of you. It gives you a brilliant combination of awesome looks and effective functionality. The warranty period comprises of a whopping 3-year mark.
- Easily Install in a Day
- Connects with mobile to track the workout.
- Also controls with Amazon Alexa.
- Bit Slower Machine comparing to others
- External Stabilizer Needed to run the machine.
#3 PowerMax Fitness TDA-230M 2HP
- Comes with classic accessories like Massager, Twister, Dumbbells & Sit-up bar
- 12 pre-set efficient workout programmes
- Connect USB or pen drive and start listening to music on the Hi-Fi Speakers
Why Buy PowerMax Fitness TDA-230M 2HP?
This excellent product can be a great catalyst in your fitness routines. Equipped with some really helpful and handy features like the exercise modes, running space and motor functionality.
The presence of Massager, twister, and sit-up bar makes it all the more desirable among others. It would serve you well in your workouts and can even withstand heavy routines. The warranty period comprises of 3 years.
- Powerfull Machine, also supports heavy weighty user.
- Easy to Install
- Flexible and Suits any User
- Requires External Stabilizer.
- Sometimes Show Technical Errors
#4 Healthgenie 4112M, 6In1 Motorized Treadmill
- Max Output – 4.0 HP
- Max speed – 14 km/h
- Max weight – 110 kg
- Running surface – 48-inch x 16 inch
Buying the Healthgenic 4112M will serve as the best companion on your cardio tours. The speed, the weight, and all the other specifications make it the very best in its price range. The installation is easy, the usage is easy and the storage is handy. The company has pledged to make your running experience good. And that is why a classy LCD with MP3 speaker and cable port are given so that you do not feel bored while running. Warranty period – 3 years
- Large Running Area, comparing to others.
- 6 in 1 Machine with Massager, Sit-ups, Tummy Twister, Dumbbells, Resistant Tubes features.
- Slow Customer Support Team
- Sometimes Maintenance needs heavy cost.
#5 PowerMax Fitness MFT-410 Manual Treadmill
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 4 in 1 Multifunction
- Five Window LCD Display
- 3 levels of Manual Incline
With 4 target based modes, PowerMax Fitness MFT-410 is a budget friendly treadmill for people who want to stay healthy.
With a lifetime frame warranty, this treadmill features a heart rate sensor on the rails. The five LCD display shows Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Pulse, and Incline. It features 3 levels of manual incline that is a good way to boost your cardiovascular performance.
- Flexible and Easy to Install
- 4 target based Modes for Exercise
- Non-motorized treadmill
- No speed control option
#6 Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 (2.5 HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill
- 90-degree foldable design
- AUX and USB inputs
- 2.5 HP motor
- 12 pre-set workout programs
With 12 pre-set workout programs, the Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 is a budget friendly treadmill that is best for weight loss exercise.
It comes with speakers with AUX and USB input so that you can listen to your favourite track to keep you motivated. The 90-degree foldable design makes it easier to store and carry around. The 2.5 HP motors provide a maximum speed of 10km/hr.
- This treadmill can easily handle by any user, even Beginners or professionals.
- It has a 90-degree foldable design.
- No people above 90 kgs can suit this machine
- Installation is very tough.
#7 Fitkit FT98 carbon 1.25HP (2HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill
- Treadmill connects with the mobile on Fitplus app.
- Attractive Display Panel
- 3 Months’ Free Complimentary Service for Consultation
- Low power consumption
With the Fitplus App that connects to your Android and IOS devices to keep you updated with your workout results, the Fitkit FT98 is a budget friendly treadmill for everyday use.
With a maximum speed of 14 km/hr., you can go all out on this treadmill. Get 3 months free Personal Dietitian and Personal Training video session along with Doctor Consultation when you purchase this treadmill.
- Wide Running Board
- Can be connected to a Smartphone for tracking your workout daily.
- Easy Maintenance Machine
- Only for people less than 90 kg
- Non Foldable Treadmill
#8 PowerMax Fitness Pre-installed Motorized Treadmill
- 4 HP Peak Power Machine
- 12 Pre-set programs for Running
- 6 LCD display for Controls
- Built-in pulse sensor with Machine
With a 4 HP peak motor, the PowerMax Fitness TD-M1 is a medium budget treadmill that is perfect for home or gym use. Connect it to your smartphone to monitor your health.
With 12 Pre-set Programs for efficient workout & 3 Target based Modes, this treadmill offers a maximum speed of 14 km/hr. It even features a 2-level manual incline for an intense workout.
- Can be Connected to Smartphones
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- It has wheels for Easy Transprotation
- Separate Stabilizer Needed
- Poor Customer Service
#9 MAXPRO PTM405 2HP(4 HP Peak) Folding Treadmill
- 3 level Manual Incline
- Heart Rate Thumb Sensor
- Easy Foldable Treadmill
- In hand Mobile Hoder with Machine
With a top speed of up to 14 km/hr, the MAXPRO PTM405 Folding Treadmill is a budget friendly treadmill for everyday use. The folding treadmill can be stored and moved around easily.
With a mobile and tablet holder, play your favorite songs through the MP3 speakers. This model features a 5” Blue LCD display that provides Hand Pulse, Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie readings.
- Comes with a multi-layered running belt for reducing shocks.
- Powerful motor for High Speed.
- Poor Customer Service
- External Stabilizer Needed
Best Treadmills in India – Buyer’s Guide
There are certain things that you should be looking for in a Treadmill before buying one. These are the aspects of a treadmill that makes it better or worse than the others. Let’s see which ones are they-
1. Budget – Surely, this is one of the most important aspects which you should be looking for in case you want to buy a treadmill. You should be looking for those which will go good under your suitable budget and price.
2. Durability – Durability is a must to see for any product, and since this is a rather expensive one, then you must check how long will it last, or for how long can this product can serve you well? Don’t buy a treadmill that is more than 5 years old, their battery’s life gets affected in older ones.
3. Controls – In some Treadmills, the controls are manual, while in others, they are automatic. It is up to you which type of control you want in your machine, go for automatic if you don’t want to waste time.
4. Running Space – Check the running area of the treadmill and make sure that it is not crooked, cramped, or inadequate. You will not want a treadmill where you are not able to run properly.
5. Control Panel – The control panel should be easy to operate on and should not be much complicated. If it is, you won’t be able to operate while running.
6. Tracking Capability – Try to find a treadmill capable enough of tracing or tracking the different rates and numbers like Heart rate, pulse, BMI, Calorie count, etc. This way, you can have the perfect idea of the intensity of your exercise and you’ll know when to stop.
7. The Number of Usages – The number of usages refer to the number of people and the number of times the treadmill will be used. If the number is more like 6 or more than you should have a treadmill which is more durable. Otherwise, a normal one would be fine.
8. Weights – Choose a treadmill that is capable of enduring high weights. This will give you an idea about the number of people who should use it and the number of times it should be used. Those which do not have this feature often tend to be less durable.
Other Important Factors:
Max Speed – Well, if you like to run like Bolt or lose a lot of calories at home, then you should get one which has a very fast speed meter. The average speed range of a treadmill is 15-20 km/h. You can go over it if you like.
Consider Belt – The belt should be wide, long so as to give you more space to run.
Maintenance – Since it performs some very heavy functions, it has to be maintained well. The running area especially, as it is most prone to get rigged off. Lubrication is the best way of maintaining it. Some treadmills come with automatic lubrication, while others have manual.
Use of Power – This is a secondary aspect to look for. Different treadmills have different usage of power depending on how much they are used.
Treadmills are the best equipment that you can employ if you want to be healthy. We know that today, people do not have much time to think over their health. But, anyhow, we have to think over it. It is a very important aspect.
Running has shown many impressive results in this regard. So, start running from today and if you can’t go out, get a treadmill today. Go through any of the above-listed treadmills and you’ll not regret buying them. These were the best treadmills in India.