If we walk about appliances which make our day to day life easier, Vacuum Cleaners would surely be mentioned because they reduce the efforts we have to make when it comes to the cleaning of our homes. They just suck all the dust particles which are quite difficult to get rid of just by brooming or sweeping.
If you are planning to buy a Vacuum Cleaner for your family, but you are confused about buying one, you should give this article a read till the very end because it will surely clear a lot of your doubts. So let us now begin with the topic.
People Also Search for:
- Best Atta Chakki For Home in India
- Best Chimney for Kitchen In India
- Best Cycles in India 2020 under Budget
- Best Multivitamin in India
Dyson V7 Animal Vacuum (Purple)Best Choice
|Check PriceRead our Review|
Dyson V11 Vacuum CleanerBest Choice
Karcher WD 3 Vacuum CleanerBest Choice
Eureka Forbes Vacuum CleanerBest Choice
Philips Vacuum CleanerBest Choice
American Micronic Vacuum Cleaner Best Choice
Panasonic Vacuum CleanerBest Choice
Eureka Forbes Euroclean Vacuum CleanerBest Choice
#1 Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum (Purple)
- Cord-free. Hassle-free.
- Docking station: Tidily stores and recharges your Dyson V7 vacuum.
- Additional attachments: 1. Combination Tool, 2. Crevice Tool, 3. Mini Motorised Tool, 4. Mini Soft Dusting Brush.
- Quickly converts to a handheld for reaching up high.
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly.
Dyson V-7 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner is currently the best vacuum cleaner in India at the moment. It has been created in such a way that it is suitable for almost all kinds of floors. It also provides us with a lot of versatility because it can be converted into a hand-held vacuum cleaner in a moment which is very useful if you clean places which are difficult to reach. Let us have a look at some of the best features of this vacuum Cleaner:
- Powerful Suction: It is one of the most powerful Vacuum Cleaners and its suction powers allow it to suck all the dusty particles lying around in your house.
- Car Cleaning: It can be converted into a handheld vacuum cleaner and thus it can be used to Vacuum your car too.
- Perfectly Balanced: The weight distribution is amazing on this Vacuum Cleaner which makes it very easy to reach high places without taking any support.
- Powerful Motor: It is surely the MSP of this Device because the Motor of V7 spins at around 1,10,000 Revolutions Per Minute and generates 100AW of suction power.
- Battery: The Lithium-Ion batteries used in this vacuum cleaner have been engineered especially for this device and it is a combination of NCA or Nickel-Cobalt-Aluminium Chemistry which provides you with 30 minutes of cleaning on a single charge.
- Cord-Free: It is a Cordless vacuum cleaner which means that you would not have to deal with cords while you are cleaning your home.
- Hygienic Dirt Ejector: It uses a very Hygienic Mechanism for Dirt Ejection which means that you do not have to touch all the debris or dust even once.
- t has a very powerful performance.
- It has a very light weight which makes it very easy to handle.
- It has been designed especially for Indian usage.
- It is one of the most expensive Vacuum Cleaners.
- The battery life will deteriorate after using it for the few years.
#2 Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Cord-free Vacuum
- Intelligently optimizes power and run time.
- Deep cleans anywhere.
- LCD screen displays.
- Dyson Digital motor V11.
- Whole machine filtration captures 99.97% of microscopic dust particles.
- Hygienic ‘point and shoot’ bin emptying.
The second spot on this list is also occupied by a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner and it is more powerful than any other cordless Vacuum Cleaner in India. Dyson V11 has revolutionized the world of Vacuum Cleaners by its use of State-Of-The Art technology in the manufacturing of its vacuum cleaners. Let us have a look at some of the best features of this Vacuum Cleaner:
- Dynamic Load Sensor or DLS System: Dyson V11 uses an intelligent DLS system which automatically changes the rotating speed of the motor and its suction powers between Carpets and Hard Floors to ensure efficient cleaning.
- Intelligent Cleaning Modes: To make sure your house is completely clean, Dyson V11 comes with three different cleaning modes which are apt for different conditions. They are: Auto Mode, Eco Mode and Boost Mode.
- LED Screen: IT also features a very informative LED Screen which will display relevant information to users like remaining battery life, current suction mode, reports of blockages and filters etc.
- Suction Power: Dyson V11’s Motor spins at around 1,25,000 RPMs which generates a suction power of around 185 AW.
- Patented Cyclone Technology: More than 79,000G of power is generated by the 14 cyclones used in Dyson V11 which is adequate to suck microscopic particles such as bacteria and pollens.
- Filtration System: Dyson V11 comes with a Filtration System which traps 99.97% of particles which are as small as 0.3 microns.
- Handheld Cleaning: You can transform it into a Handheld Vacuum Cleaner in a couple of minutes to clean your car or areas which are difficult to reach otherwise.
- It has a very lightweight which makes it very easy to handle.
- It has been designed especially for Household and Professional usage.
- It is again the most expensive vacuum cleaner in India.
#3 Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
- Wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- Robust impact resistant container and blower function
- Power: 1000 watts.
- Capacity : 17 litre / Plastic
- German Technology at it’s best.
Karcher WD-3 is currently one of the most powerful suction vacuum cleaners in India and it consumes mere 1000 watts of Power. It has one of the best build quality amongst all vacuum cleaners in India and it will surely make cleaning a hassle free process for you. Let us have a look at some of its top features:
- Special Cartridge Filter: This filter is the reason why you can use this vacuum cleaner for both dry and wet cleaning without having the need to change the filter.
- Blower Function: Sometimes when vacuuming is not a viable option, you can get rid of the dust by blowing it.
- Ergonomic Shape and Design: You won’t find it difficult to store or transport this cleaner.
- Practical parking of Nozzle: You can easily park the suction tube if you were interrupted while you were cleaning.
- Pull and Push Lock: It is included to make it safe and convenient for you to open and close the container.
- It has a ergonomic design which not only makes it easy to use but also attractive.
- It has very versatile functionality.
- For efficient removal/cleaning of dirt it also has a blower function.
- The power cord is not retractable.
- You might have to wait for the filter to dry before using it again.
#4 Eureka Forbes Quick Clean Vacuum Cleaner
- Dust bag full indicator
- Automatic Cord Winder
- Suction control on handle to control the airflow.
- Comfortable Operation
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 1200 watts
- Operating voltage: 230 volts
Eureka Forbes DX 1200 is the best vacuum cleaner for your home if you are on a tight budget or you cannot spend much on a vacuum cleaner. The reason why it is fourth on our list is because it provides its users with a lot of versatility when it comes to cleaning thanks to the wide range of accessories available with it. It is also very easy to store because it contains an in-built section which can contain the cable after you are done with the cleaning. Let us now have a look at some of its top features:
- Powerful Motor: The power wattage of the motor used in this Vacuum Cleaner is about 1200 watt which means it is really effective and it has great suction power.
- Smart Indicators: These indicators will provide you with a lot of useful information such as they will indicate when the dirtbag is full.
- Auto Cord Winder: it is one of the most underrated features of this Vacuum Cleaner because it prevents the cord of your cleaner from getting damaged as you can store the cord in the cleaner itself.
- Accessories: One of the best features of this Vacuum Cleaner is that it comes with a lot of accessories which provide you with a lot of Versatility when it comes to cleaning your homes.
- It is a great value for money product.
- It is lightweight which makes it easy to use.
- It has a very compact and sleek design.
- The length of the suction pipe might be inadequate for some users.
- The service centres are not easily approachable.
#5 Philips Powerpact Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- Bagless with a smart cleaning kit
- Power pro compact model
- Capacity: 1.5 litres,
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 1800 watts
- Includes: Vacuum cleaner
Phillips has always been a trusted name in the Indian Households and it will continue to remain so in the upcoming times. This Vacuum Cleaner by Phillips is one of the best looking Vacuum Cleaners in India at the moment and it has some great features which boosts it to the fifth spot on this list of ours. It has a lower power consumption than most other vacuum cleaners on this list but it is in no way inferior to them when it comes to cleaning powers. Let us have a look at some of the top features of this Vacuum Cleaner:
- Bagless Design: Not only this feature increases usability, but it also enhances its looks.
- Finish: The finish of this product in red colour provides it with a very classy look which makes it look premium at the same time.
- Size: It has a small size which means that you won’t find it difficult to use it.
- Dust Storing: The Dust Storing capacity of this Vacuum Cleaner is about 1.5L which is great for a product of its size.
- Warranty Period: Phillips provides a warranty period of 2 years from the day of its purchase which is probably the best in this price point.
- It has a long pipe which makes cleaning an effortless task.
- The design and paint job makes it a very attractive product.
- You cannot replace the bag.
- You would have to clean the cleaning kit after every use which can be a bit troublesome.
#6 American Micronic Vacuum Cleaner with Blower
- This Stainless Steel vacuum cleaner is an excellent device.
- Used everywhere, whether it is a commercial or residential cleaning job.
- This Vacuum cleaner contains washable dust bag.
- Warranty: 1 year on product.
- Capacity: 21 liter.
- Power: 1600 watts
American Micronic is an American Brand and it is very popular for its bold claims that it makes. The company states that if any user faces any problems with their products within the warranty period, they will either repair the product or replace the product without charging their customers anything even if the defect was caused because the user did not use it properly. It is one of the best vacuum cleaner in India if you suffer from allergies to dust. It uses a HEPA Filter which eliminates the dust particles completely and makes your home clean and fresh. It comes with a blower function which can be used to clean areas which are difficult to reach and it also has 6 different accessories paired with it. Let us have a look at some of its most important features:
- Powerful Motor: The power consumption of this motor is about1600 watts which means that the suction power of this vacuum CLeaner is one of the best. Combine it with a HEPA filter and you can be assured that your house will be rid of dust particles once you are finished cleaning.
- Reusable Dust Bag: This Vacuum Cleaner has been built with the purpose of Lasting for a long time. It comes with a washable bag with 2 Litres of Capacity.
- Stainless Steel Body: The Stainless Steel Body used in this Vacuum Cleaner makes it a very sturdy and Long-Lasting product and it can thus be used in almost any condition.
- Versatility: With the help of different accessories provided with this product, you can use it to clean corners of the walls, curtains, air vents, sofa and carpets.
- It can perform a lot of tasks simultaneously.
- It has a very powerful and efficient motor.
- It has great suction prowesses.
- It does not have the option of changing suction speed.
- It has no dust bag full indicator.
- You might experience some static shocks because of the stainless steel body.
#7 Panasonic MC-CL163RL4X 2000W Plastic Vacuum Cleaner (Red)
- Model: 2000W
- HEPA Filter
- Capacity: 3.0ltr dust capacity
- Metal Extention Wand
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
- Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
Panasonic believes in the ideology of “A Better Life, A Better World” and it aims at delivering the same with its huge range of products. This Vacuum Cleaner offered by Panasonic is a very powerful and efficient Vacuum Cleaner which will make your everyday cleaning very comfortable and hassle free. It has a very strong suction power which can be credited to the 2000 watt Motor which is used in this device that is paired with a HEPA filter. It also has a very unique and helpful feature which goes by the name of “Air Dust Catchers” because of which this vacuum cleaner can catch dust particles which are nearly 30 cm above the surface of the floor. This is a very helpful feature if you have toddlers or babies which need to be protected from these harmful dust particles. Let us now know about some of the most useful features of this vacuum cleaner.
- Air Dust Catcher: We have already discussed it above and as we can see, it is one of the most unique features present in this Vacuum Cleaner which makes it a standout product.
- Capacity: It is a bagless Vacuum Cleaner and it has a 3L capacity which means that it will be adequate for most of the households.
- Quick release Button: This button allows you to get rid of all the dust particles by simply clicking a button which surely makes it much more hygienic.
- HEPA Filter: HEPA Filters are really efficient in cleaning the air around us and its presence in this Vacuum Cleaner is surely welcomed.
- It has a small and compact design which makes it easy to move around.
- The dust catcher has a small bag which is very easy to clean.
- You do not get a lot of attachments with the product itself.
- When compared to the features it offers, we found it to be a bit overpriced.
#8 Eureka Forbes Euroclean X-Force Vacuum Cleaner
- 1400 Watts of powerful suction
- Noise : Less than 88 dB
- Best in class filtration mechanism
- Twin parking position international styling and design
- Dust capacity: 3 litres
- Operating voltage: 230 volts
Eureka Forbes is one of the oldest and most reliable brands in India when it comes to manufacturing of Household equipments because they have been manufacturing items like Water Purifiers, Vacuum Cleaners since a long time now and they have grown a lot in India marking their presence in almost every City in India. The biggest MSP of this product is the state of the art filtration system used in this Cleaner which makes sure that the air expelled from this cleaner is way more pure than the air it sucked. With its power consumption being about 1400 watts, you can expect it’s suction power to be great. It also has features such as Blower and a Dust Indicator which makes it much more usable in our opinion. Following are some of its key features:
- Powerful Suction: With its motor working at 1400 watts, you can expect great suction power.
- Twin Parking Position: This Twin Parking Position in this Vacuum Cleaner means that storage of this Device would not be a major problem for you.
- LED Indicators: You will be notified every time the dust bag gets full which surely makes it very easy to use.
- Portable: When compared to its size and suction power, it can be considered to be lightweight which makes it very easy to maneuver around.
- It is a great value for money product.
- Lightweight design.
- Compact Design.
- You might find it to be a bit too noisy even in day to day usage.
Every Vacuum Cleaner we have mentioned on this list is a winner in itself because all of them have some unique features but all of them have the same purpose which is: Making Cleaning a Hassle-Free and Smooth Experience for you. Choosing a winner for us was not at all an easy task because all of them are really good. However, Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaner will be the best choice if you think for the low budget and durable vacuum cleaner, and if your budget is high you can go with Dyson V7 that emerges as the “Best Vacuum Cleaner in India” because of the features it offers.